Thursday 1 January 2015

OS - Love remains Same


Ragini's Narration

Hi ye kahani hai meri Ragini Patel
oops Ragini Nachiket Khanna

            aur

MR.Neil
ha main pyar se Nachiket ko Neil bolti hu unhe mere muh se mr Neil K  sunna bahut accha lagta hai...



2 years ago...



    





I could feel my heart breaking. It felt as if someone was ripping it out of my chest and stomping on it until it shattered in two.


"Are you okay?" The old lady asked me.

I just nodded containing my shock and heartache. Tears flowng out of my eyes as my wobbly legs held me up off the beige couch.

"T-thank you. I should go." I said hastily. Without waiting for a response, I ran out of there...

The picture of Neil...his gorgeous wife, and his twin boys burned in my mind.

I get in my car, not able to forget the memory of that one picture.


My hands were shaky, but after two full minutes I managed to get the key into the ignition.


I looked up at Neil's perfect house before driving away.

I came here to surprise Neil but now i was in shock...he is married not married had two children twins...


It had all been a lie. His promises, his words, his kisses. They meant nothing to him. He lied. Neil lied.


I knew i ki main driving ki halat me nahi thi but I couldn't have cared less at that moment.

I dialed Isha' s number(her friend) and waited


"Hello?" she said.


"He lied!" I said, breaking out into tears,

"Neil shadi shuda hai uske do judwa bacche hai..he he..., not able to continue.

Kya no Ragini...thats not true i mean how u know...look baby Calm down. Where are you right now?" She asked.


"I'm driving away from his house." I sobbed...going to suicide...


What r u mad...tujhe meri kasam
Stop crying for a minute.car rok abhi..." She said.

I pressed the brake on my car, seeing the red light. I quickly wiped tears from my face, my vision becoming less blurry.

"Okay. Okay kasam wasam...," I breathed.


"Now take the first flight home. Drive to the airport right now." She instructed.


"O-okay." I said but tears not stop...


"Now drive carefully and hurry home. I love you. Trust me, you will get through this."

She said in a confident tone. I nodded even though she couldn't see me.

"Bye. Love you too." I said, phone cut...

I couldn't wait to get home,cry in Isha's arm

Of course I fell for the 25 year old guy with a wife and kids. Not that I knew in the whole two years I had dated him.

He had been my first everything. Mera pahla pyar my 1st boyfriend, my first kiss, and the first and only guy who ever made love to me.

I gave him everything and all he gave me was betrayal. The funniest thing is i still love Neil,i want him back, i want his tight hug...i want to listen his heartbeat...
I want Neil

I've seen a lot of cheaters in my life.

Isha's last boyfriend cheated on her. My history teacher cheated on his wife..


Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought Neil was a cheater. Not fun loving, life of the party Neil. Not the Neil who kept his cool when things got out of hand. Not the Neil who had never even looked at another girl besides me, even though plenty of girls wants him...

Neil


It hurt so bad.


And ye signal green kyo nahi ho rha hai... I looked beside me at the other drivers who were having aslo wait for signal...i was again in shock...

Right there next to me in his shiny, black car was Neil...My heart started beating fast...

He looked over at me. At my red, puffy face that probably had mascara all over it from the crying. He didn't hide his shock. Looking at me, he knew that I knew. His secret was out now...

"Ragini...!" He shouted, using his loud..voice.

That same voice that had sang to me months ago at a little cafe in front of a huge crowd. I remembered how he had jumped on a table while everyone was watching him and he started dancing. I had shouted at him to get down while I covered my red face...

Was this the same person? I broke the eye contact...


The red light finally changed to green. I heard him shout my name twice more, but I ignored it. I ignored the heartache. I speeed away with more tears forming in my eyes.


Why did that red light have to take so long?

Why did he have to be right next to me? Why did he have to see me?

I drove like a crazy. When I looked in the rear view mirror, I saw his car was right behind me.


Oh oh oh noo

Wo mera picha kar raha hai...?
Of course he was, but why?

Ab sab khatam ho gaya hai Neil fir bhi tum... Tum khush ho apni life me apni biwi or baccho ke sath...fir kyu aa rho ho...mere piche...

I saw the green sign that said the airport was only 2km away.

I speed up not wanting him to catch up with me.

But he ll catch me...at parking and i have to pay rent for this car take my Voter card back it tooks so much time...

At airport
Finally he caught me...


He still looked breathtaking with his dark black hair, and light brown eyes.

I opened up the passngr door of car and angrily took out my two suitcases.
he walked towards me. I could see him out of the corner of my eye, but I try to stay focused on getting my luggage.

Once I did, I slammed the door down, hoping I hadn't shut it too hard bcoz its rented car not mine...

"Ragini!!!!!!!!" Ragini ek baar meri baat sun lo...

He called. I took my suitcases (one in each hand) and started walking away...

Kaha ja rhi ho Ragini...

I was well aware he was following me. What I couldn't understand was why...


Before I can realize what's happening, I trip over one of the heavy bags weighing me down. I was falling through the air, but I didn't hit the ground...

Of course he would catch me...

I look into his brilliant blue eyes. The ones I fell in love with the first time they looked at me. I sucked in a breath as he lifted me up, but he didn't let me go. Instead he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"Let me go Neil" I said.

"No, I promised I would be there to catch you, and I am." He said. I looked up at him.

"How could you Neil?" I asked. Now my voice sounded weak. I sounded like I was on the verge of breaking.

Main tumse sorry nahi kahunga kyoki sorry is not enough Ragini.. I can explian you...

He sounded so calm. It was like I never found out his big secret. How could he be so calm all the time...

"No! I hate you Neil i hate you." i said hitting on his chest...

"But I love you." He said quietly. I looked into his eyes. They were filled with love. They were filled with the truth, but this wasn't right
Neil ne jhut bola... He already had a wife..he already love someone who is not me...

"No, you don't. You're a liar, a cheater." I said. He looked down. Finally I could see he felt a little ashamed at what he did.



"I've been feeling sorry for me but now I feel more sorry for your wife.

How could you do that to her?
What about your little kids?

Some father you turned out to be. I won't be a home wrecker,.." I said coldy. His next words almost made me fall to the floor.


"Wo mere bacche nahi hai." He spoke in a low voice.


What
"What do you mean?"

"It's a long story and I need time to explain." He said...

Mujhe Neil ke sath jana chahiye tha...of course

Bcoz I loved him.


"Fine, but after you say whatever it is you want to tell me, don't follow me again."

I told him. It hurt to say those words because a big part of me wanted him to follow me. I knew that wasn't right though.

He led me to his car and I got in...


It was a Silent drive...tears contineously flowing from my eyes.but Neil Neil wo itna shant kaise rah skta tha...

He parked in front of a little cafe. He got out first and after taking a calm, collected breath, I got out too.


We sat down and a waiter came over to us immediately. I kept quiet, but Neil ordered exactly what I wanted. A coffee and a piece of chocolate cake. He ordered his usual too...

When our food arrived, I took a sip of the coffee. It burnt my tongue but that was nothing compared to the pain in my heart.




"KRU...Karan Khanna...mere bade bhai ...and Dimpi was his wife. Those kids are his too, but he died before she gave birth to them. It was a car accident. When I visited him in the hospital, he told me to take care of Dimpi and his kids. He made me promise to marry her." . He looked at me for a reaction...

"It was a lot of him to ask. I thought

I was 24 at the time, fresh out of College. Dimpi silently agreed because she didn't want her kids to be fatherless. After we got married, Sid died in 2 days..

"I came to Mumbai...... Dimpi's dad wanted me to handle his Hospital too...
Dimpi didn't want to move. She said her house had all of Karan's memories and she didn't want to give those up. So she stayed and I went."


I was slurping the coffee down hiding half my face with the cup.


"I never loved her. I married her because my dying brother asked me to. She's great, but not for me.

Then I met you. The first time I saw you in Hospital u came as a intern  ...i have love at first sight
cheesy as it sounds, love as first sight... You know what happened next." He said.

I did know what happened next. We started dating and I fell in love. I was only 23 while he was 24. I kept our dating a secret because my mother wont allow me to marry with punjabi...
1 and half year have passed and ...


During the time we dated, he made me laugh so hard that I would cry...

He made me break out of my shy shell and see the world differently. He was the one I had several heart to heart conversations with.

"But you're still married." I finally spoke.


"I know, but I'm sure Dimpi will understand when I tell her I'm in love with someone else." He said smiling hopefully.


Only, I minded...i dnt want to be gf of a married man...

He looks down...


My heart and a small portion of my mind told me to stay.

Neil could make everything right. He could divorce his wife, who probably won't mind.

He could still see the kids ... He could still be with me and we could carry out our future plans like we've always talked about.


Another part of me kept thinking of my home wrecker mother or sautan... I refused to be like her...

I stood up. I felt bad having to leave bcoz main agar ruki to main fir kabhi ja nahi paungi main Neil se bahut pyar karti thi...lekin ab ab mujhe jaana hi hoga...


"You're time is up. Goodbye ." I said. I walked away. With every step, my heart broke more. What broke my heart the most was he didn't follow just like he promised...tears flowing like a river from my eyes...

Finally he said from behind...
BG
 " Is lamhe ko rok du....ya main khud ko isme jhook du....
Kya kary kya karu Kya Karu......Is lamne me kuch nhi jaanu naa "
main aaunga Ragini
Tumhe lene... convocation day pe...without turn my side i ran away...

6 months later :
after Internship i selected best college for MD Neil know this


Exam over
Today is convocation day


I walk towrds the venue...i put earphnone...my fav song start it always reminds me abt Neil.

I could see Neil but in my thought...uski har choti choti chiz mujhe yaad aati hai...

Song start i lost in Neils thought

Tu hi tu har jagah, aaj kal kyun hai
Tu hi tu har jagah, aaj kal kyun hai
Raastey har dafa, sirf tera pata
Mujhse pooche bhala kyun hai
Ek pal pyaar ka zindagi se bada
Aisa mere Khuda kyun hai

( i saw Neil comes towrds me give me a boque of lily and disapper)

(i saw Neil came close to me give quick peck to my cheeks and disapperd)

(my hands automatically caresses my cheeks, a smile appers on my face)


Tu hi tu har jagah, aaj kal kyun hai
Tu hi tu har jagah, aaj kal kyun hai
Raastey har dafa, sirf tera pata
Mujhse pooche bhala kyun hai
Ek pal pyaar ka zindagi se bada
Aisa mere Khuda kyun hai

Wo.. oo.. ho..
Wo.. oo.. ho..
Wo.. oo.. ho..


Soona soona mann ka hai konaa
Soona soona tere bin hona hai har kahin par
Tu hai tu nhi hai par
Tu hai o bekhabar
Tu hai har mod par


Ittna toh bata mausamo ki tarah
Tu badalta gaya kyun hai

Wo.. oo.. ho..
Wo.. oo.. ho..
Wo.. oo.. ho..

MY thoughts broke by isha she behave like i m deaf cant here her.

I turnd my face and wipe my tears that unnoticed by isha...


"We've completed we r Doctors (MD) ! We did it!"

Isha shouted at the top of her lungs. Several people cheered along with her...


I was done MD... I was supposed to be cheering and extremely happy like everyone else, but I wasn't because one specific person kept invading my thoughts.

Isha pulled me aside seeing the expression on my face.


"Ragini...,plz yar tu abhi bhi Neil ke baare me hi soch rahi hi.." She said... I looked down at the grass.


"I know Isha... It's just...when we broke up, he said he would be at convocation day...

He would be the one holding five balloons and a bouquet of flowers, and he would be waiting for me."
I said to isha...


"I'm sorry." She said, giving my back a rub, "Do you ever think about what would have happened if you had stayed?"

"All the time. I wish I could go back. I wish I had never left him in the cafe...Ab Neil apni jindgi me aage bad chuka hoga...apni jindgi me apne biwi baccho ke sath khush hoga...i said to isha...


"Hey, cheer up. If he's happy then you can be too." She pointed out. I don't know if I could be. These past six months had to be the hardest of my life. For the first couple of months, I moped around. After a while I got my act together and pretended to be happy even though on the inside I wasn't.

Seeing the look on my face, she spoke up again.

"Look Ragini. Tum apni saari jindgi us inssan ke piche...-" She stopped. I looked at her and saw her mouth was hanging wide open. She was staring straight ahead. I looked at what she was looking at, and it was my turn for my mouth to drop open.




Holding five balloons and a bouquet of white lilies was Neil.

He looked amazing as ever in his blue jeans black blazer and 2 buttoned open shirt. I glanced at isha, and it seemed like she was frozen.

Ignoring her, I walked up to Neil?"


Neil tum yaha kya kar rahe ho...??? I couldn't hide the happiness in my voice.

"Keeping my promise." He said. He handed me the balloons and flowers. I gratefully took them in my hands. "I've missed you." He admitted. My heart started pounding.


"I-I miss..." I stopped...but he listend what wanna i say... I chewed on my bottom lip nervously.

"Where's Dimpi and the twins?" I questioned.


"At their house." He spoke, a mischievous glint in his eyes.


"How's life?" I asked her iske alwa puch bhi kya sakti thi...


"Not that great.
Ek ladki jise main bahut pyar karta tha kartu hu...

I divorced my wife because of her, but the girl still left me."

He couldn't be talking about me. He just couldn't!

He had to be unless in the couple months I hadn't seen him, he had met some other girl...

"Do you think if I get on my knees and bribe her with chocolate cake that she'll come back to me?" he asked. I hid my smile. He was talking about me...

"What's the harm in trying?" I grinned as he got down on one knee and took my hand. A lot of people including Isha who was still frozen stopped and stared.


"Ragini patel. I've been in love with you for two years. Will you marry me?"

he asked. My eyes widened as he took out a ring from his pocket. It was big and beautiful.

It was too bad that I was speechless. I had only expected him to ask me back out. Instead he was asking me to marry him...

My brain seemed to have stopped working because my next words were, "Uhm...I...Cake...Uhh."


Now people were shouting at me to say yes. There was so much hope in Neil's eyes and the love was still there. I smiled.


"yes." I said. Tears started flowng from my eyes...

He got off the floor and lifted me off the ground. Wipe my tears and kiss me... While kissing me, he spun me around in circles. People cheered, but I forgot all about the crowd. I was only focused on his kiss. The spark was still there. He still left me breathless.

When we broke away, isha came running over. I couldn't stop smiling like a fool. A fool in love to be exact. My friends gave me a group hug, but it was only Neil's hug that made me feel warm,secure and cozy inside.
A tight huggg...


He picked me up bridal style, and I buried my face in my hands. People were still watching after all. He carried me to his car, and we drove away...

Neil stopped car at Temple my parents already there...

We enter in temple i still not beleived that Neil done this arrangement for our marrige...no really my marrige...

ohhh ye sab kab kiya Neil tumne...

6 month se or kar bhi kya raha tha...pahle divorced..and fir tumahare parents ko manaya...
Bola tha na tumhe lene aaunga aaj leke hi jaunga...

khair wo chodo mam mahurat nikla ja rha hai...

We sit panditji startd mantras

We done all rituals...

Whole marrige rituals

I only saw Neil...happiness in his eyes...love in his eyes...

All rituals done...

Yes me Ragini sharma married to Neil kapoor...


Ye thi meri kahani
Ragini Neil K.  ki



No matter what happend in past and what ll happen in future...

Our " love Remains Same  "


I guess sometimes people did get fairytale endings...


End...

Sorry for mistakes Hope u like it do comments below
bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

2 comments:

bloggerwidgets